Tuesday, August 28, 2012

About This Blog

This blog is for my family, friends, pre-missionaries looking for inspiration or help, or anyone wanting to know more about missionaries or the church! This blog will be kept by me until I leave, then my sister will update it with my emails and pictures I send home. It will also keep track of my current mailing address for those who wish to hand write me.

My name is Laurel Martin. I have been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the California Oakland/San Francisco Mission. I will be speaking my native language, English! I report to the Provo Missionary Training Center in September this year.


Missionaries are called all over the world, including all 50 of the United States. I know no matter where you are called, it is a divine call and someone there needs to hear the gospel from you!

When I return in a year and half, I plan on finishing my education at Brigham Young University.

No comments:

Post a Comment