Monday, January 21, 2013

BBE


Family!
 
So Norman is getting ready and excited for his baptism! He and his wife Mandy are calling it BBE Best Baptism Ever! It has been one of the most joyful experiences seeing this come to fruition.
 
We met an Indian man knocking dorrs this week. We gave him a church tour and taught the Restoration and he said he has a hope that this is all true. He will be baptized in February if he gets his answer! We are teaching another Indian woman referred from the Hawaii visitor's center who lives here. She has been coming to church and bobbing her head around saying "I'm making so many new friends and I dont even know their names!" haha. Also we are teaching another Mongolian woman and then Peter, Zaya's husband is also Mongolian. We were sad to see our little Korean kids we were teaching go back to Korea, but we sent them with Korean BOM's and pamphlets and will refer them to the missionaries there! I will send pictures next week of them. Basically, this area is soooo diverse, its really fun getting exposed to the different cultures they teach me a lot.
 
Sorry it is short this week. But we are getting pumped for ward conference, with Normans baptism right after. Then coming up is stake conference and also a temple trip with our recent converts to go do baptisms!
 
Also, one of Ben's old mission companions is in my ward! I am sending a letter and pictures to you soon Ben. It was Elder West!
 
I love you all, please email and write letters, I love to hear from you.
 
Love,
Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment